About Me

My photo
Lover of anything vintage. I spend my free time looking at antiques,watching and collecting classic films,and reading some of the greatest literary classics known to man.This blog is just my way of sharing my interests with other people.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Think PINK

Hello everyone!
And happy Fall!
It is officially October, which many of us know as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
We decided that the best way to get back into blogging after being on hiatus, is by jumping in with a new special segment, which provides us with a chance to practice using our blogging muscles while simultaneously supporting a search for a cure.

This month, on October 10, 17, and 24, we are going to do special posts about the lives and collective works of three gorgeous and talented stars who lost their lives in the battle against breast cancer.

So celebrate life and the hope of finding a cure with us this month here at Think Classic.
And remember to Think Pink!


"I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

Keep checking back this afternoon and evening for our first Think PINK post!

No comments:

Post a Comment