About Me

My photo
Lover of anything vintage. I spend my free time looking at antiques,watching and collecting classic films,and reading some of the greatest literary classics known to man.This blog is just my way of sharing my interests with other people.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photo Contest!

Alright, this is definitely a first for Think Classic, and I'm not 100% sure how it's going to turn out, but we're going to try a photo contest!
THE RULES
Since this is basically just an experiment, I'm going to keep the rules really simple.
1. Find a black and white picture you really like. It can be anything. A picture of yourself, your friends, tattoo, jewelry, clothes, travel, a picture you took, or a picture you find online,etc. Just try to be creative and choose a picture you love.
2. Submit it to me either by tagging @Think_Classic in the picture you submit to Twitter, OR post a picture of your choosing on the Think Classic Facebook page wall (link below).
3. You have a week to submit your photo.I will stop accepting them at midnight on Wednesday, January 25.
4. ***PLEASE, if you are searching for a photo online, pay attention to whether it is copyrighted, because Think Classic will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements***
THE PRIZE
For the month of February, 31 Days of Oscar will be going on with TCM, so there is not a specifically chosen Star of the Month.
The prize for the photo contest winner will be a brief mention of them in a post that also includes a write-up on who they would choose for Star of the Month, what movie with that star they would choose for Movie of the Month, and why.
I'm looking forward to seeing what people submit, and who the winner will choose as Star of the Month!
Please subscribe and comment, whether good or bad, and if you have any questions.
Follow @Think_Classic on Twitter for regular updates.
Like the official Think Classic Facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment