About Me

My photo
Lover of anything vintage. I spend my free time looking at antiques,watching and collecting classic films,and reading some of the greatest literary classics known to man.This blog is just my way of sharing my interests with other people.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friendly Reminder

Good morning, everyone!

I trust that you all had a happy Thanksgiving, and that if you are out and about today during Black Friday, that you stay safe.

This is just a simple post to serve as a reminder that this Sunday, December 1st, is the beginning of A Very Vintage Christmas here at Think Classic.
Also, remember that there is a schedule for the month, as follows:
Classic Christmas Movie Posts:
Sunday, 12/1
Sunday, 12/8
Sunday, 12/15
Sunday, 12/22

Christmas Music Posts:
Thursday, 12/5
Thursday, 12/12
Thursday, 12/19

Christmas Tradition Posts:
Tuesday, 12/10
Friday, 12/20

AND a special Christmas Eve post on Tuesday, the 24th.

We are so looking forward to sharing this holiday season with you, and we hope to see you back here this Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment