About Me

My photo
Lover of anything vintage. I spend my free time looking at antiques,watching and collecting classic films,and reading some of the greatest literary classics known to man.This blog is just my way of sharing my interests with other people.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Just Around The Corner...


Hello, everyone!

This post is just a part of the 24 hour preview for A Very Vintage Christmas!
The site looks very festive, doesn't it? It will stay like this until tomorrow afternoon at 4:00pm ET. At that time, it will return to the festive look for Thanksgiving.
This is just a way for us to make sure that the look we have put together for A Very Vintage Christmas goes together smoothly, and it's also fun because it's the perfect excuse to give you a little sneak peek!

So go ahead and take a look around for the next 24 hours.
But don't worry, it will be back bright and early on December 1st.
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment