About Me

My photo
Lover of anything vintage. I spend my free time looking at antiques,watching and collecting classic films,and reading some of the greatest literary classics known to man.This blog is just my way of sharing my interests with other people.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Very Vintage Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This year, in the month of December, Think Classic will be doing what will hopefully become a tradition entitled A Very Vintage Christmas.
I don't usually do a post like this one, but since blogs will be posted left and right throughout the month of December, I wanted to give a tentative layout/schedule.
Since A Very Vintage Christmas officially starts tomorrow, December 1st, of course I have to post something then. But I'll also be posting things at least two other days of the week, EVERY week.
That's right.At least 3 posts a week, all about Christmas, and all for your holiday pleasure.
So, here's what'll be going on throughout December:
Every Thursday I will do a post about a classic Christmas song/album.To help you put together your vintage holiday playlist.
Every Saturday AND Sunday I will do a post on a classic Christmas movie.Sometimes they might be movies being played that day on TCM, but most of the time, they will just be my pick.
Then, of course, I have at least one random post I want to do for fun about Christmas at some point in time.
SO, I hope you're ready for A Very Vintage Christmas, starting tomorrow, December 1st!
You can always view my past posts on my blog's home page: www.classicvintagelove.blogspot.com
You can follow Think Classic on Twitter here:
And don't forget you can always comment on a post!
Merry Christmas!
(Yes,that is my Christmas tree.Don't diss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment